On the south fringes of central Berlin, a 1925 industrial monument, hosts our architectural studio within 103 other creative spaces. studio O occupies 140 square meters for our working space and ephemeral exhibitions of our physical architectural sculptures and artifacts, all derived from our projects. A structural wall separates the creative open space , facing south, with the back of the house. Two red doors with an O void as a door handle, slide and channel to our Beijing studio space.