The army bakery in Berlin Kreuzberg is an impressive industrial monument on the Spree. The west wing was used as a warehouse since 1890, lorries with flour and grain traveled on rails between the magazine and the bakery. The brick building has retained its substance over the years. Cast iron columns carry a five-meter-high ceiling, the parquet is made of old beech, deep arched windows open the room to the light. We have renovated the magazine in the awareness of its history and upgraded its features. The result is a magnificent hall with a good deal of charm – perhaps the most beautiful in Berlin-Kreuzberg. The Magazin in der Heeresbäckerei stands for events on the pulse of the good old times.
The army bakery in Köpenicker Straße belonged to the grounds of the Prussian Provincial Office from 1805. The road gained in importance through the construction of the Brommybridge and Oberbaumbridge as well as the emerging shipping traffic. Numerous factories, stores and warehouses were built along the Spree. Today’s Heeresbäckerei made of yellow clinker was built around 1890 as an ensemble of granary, bakery and mill. It covered the need for commisson bread and rusks of the entire Berlin garrison. After the Second World War, parts of the Senate Reserve were stored. The hall of our Magazin in der Heeresbäckerei is executed with Prussian cap ceilings and cast-iron supports and is preserved in their original condition except for the mill.

• 1890 year of construction
• 640 square meters of parquet European beech
• 4.60 meters ceiling height and 27 cast iron columns
• ideal for presentations, workshops, seminars, exhibitions and parties
• Bar, elevator, delivery ramp, furniture and parking available
• Backyard and outdoor area and courtyard usable, area at the main entrance for large
Advertising banner (3.5 x 4 m)
• Total area: 640 sqm (additional warderobe, catering backstage and project office available)